The Aureus Analytics Las Vegas Restaurant Guide for ITC 2019
It would take you 129 hours to read 24,000 restaurant reviews and go through 35,000 photos uploaded by Yelp users. On top of that, you’ll need a pretty incredible memory and analytical skills to reach accurate conclusions. Luckily, we’ve done the work for you by analyzing reviews and photos of the best restaurants Vegas has to offer.
In this guide, you’ll find restaurant analysis that includes:
- Average star rating and breakdown
- Percentage of positive reviews (e.g. a 4 or 5-star rating) a restaurant received over a period of time
- Average number of words per review, excluding stop words such as ‘the’, ‘a’, ‘an’, or ‘in’
- Frequency of exclamation points that appear in reviews with a breakdown of positive and negative sentiment
- Keyword analytics that include the most common dishes found in positive reviews and most common generic words
- Highlights of what users wrote about specific popular dishes
- Common tips users offered for a specific restaurant
- Total number of photos users uploaded per restaurant and the three most photographed dishes
Bottom Line: If you’re looking for an Instagram-worthy restaurant, then Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen is the place for you. Despite being open for ~two years, the restaurant leads the way when it comes to the number of photos per restaurant. If you believe that words count, then Momofuku is the winner as the restaurant has the highest count of average words per review. And if you think most people don’t use exclamation points lightly, then El Dorado Cantina is truly a special place.
… Introducing the The Aureus Analytics Las Vegas Restaurant Guide for ITC 2019.