Dear Swiss Re: You Have a Communication Problem
Okay, but….This is Lumico, according to Lumico:
“At Lumico we are committed to providing you with all that you expect from life insurance – high quality product, a reasonable price, security – plus a simple approach so you can feel confident that you have selected the best protection for your family.
– Offer the most common life insurance products
– Give clear product pricing; no policy fees
– Provide a convenient application process
– Are owned by iptiQ, a subsidiary of a large, global financial services organization.”
– By “most common life insurance products” they mean term life and funeral insurance
– By “Provide a convenient application process” they may refer to Quilt’s online application process OR is this a forward looking statement?
– By “a large, global financial services organization” they mean Swiss Re
Oh, and it has a typo.
Bottom Line: it’s not about the typo, it’s all about transparency. And yes, Swiss Re just got a bit more closer to the customer.
PS. Quilt is a digital broker selling life and renters insurance online. Its life insurance products are underwritten by Lumico. Look: