Unqork launches P&C Product Launcher to automate underwriting using no-code
Today, Unqork, the leading enterprise no-code platform, announced a new P&C Product Launcher application to help carriers digitize and automate every step in the underwriting process. Unqork’s application helps carriers break away from the inefficiencies of outdated, manual systems, enabling them to quickly build and launch software without writing or creating a single line of code. As a result, carriers are able to accelerate new product launches, save valuable resources and provide better user experiences for brokers and customers.
Underwriting is one of the most foundational and essential processes for insurance carriers, yet most carriers still rely on inflexible, code-based legacy systems or manual processes that are expensive to build and maintain. Too often, underwriters must work across multiple disconnected systems, which leads to high error rates, slow quote turnaround times, and leaves customers and brokers with a poor user experience. These inflexible systems significantly hinder a carrier’s ability to launch products and update existing ones.
Unqork’s P&C Product Launcher provides carriers with a one-stop-shop for digitizing and automating the entire underwriting process. The solution offers configurable templates for every step in the underwriting process, from first customer contact, through the application process, all the way to policy delivery. This is a game-changer for carriers, allowing them to simultaneously free up time and budget resources while providing higher-quality, future-proof software.
With Unqork, carriers can launch products in as little as 12 weeks that would otherwise take 18 – 24 months to bring to market. The streamlined, easy-to-use platform, allows underwriters to focus their time on the highest-value activities: identifying, structuring, pricing, and negotiating the best policies to support top and bottom-line growth for the organization.
With Unqork’s P&C Product Launcher carriers can:
- Pixel-perfect UI: Customize the user experience to precisely meet a carrier’s brand guidelines
- Multi-party engagement: Create broker- or client-led intake and self-service workflows that are directly connected to the underwriting workstation for a seamless underwriting experience
- Streamlined integrations: Leverage integrations with leading insurtechs and data providers, including Dun & Bradstreet’s Company Entity Resolution, DocuSign eSignature and others to accelerate intake, automate clearance, digitize rating, and streamline quote, binder, and policy issuance
- Digital dynamic workflows: Orchestrate dynamic workflows including assignment, registration, referrals, modeling requests, etc. across multiple products and geographies
Customers that use the Unqork P&C Product Launcher can:
- Accelerate product launches: Launch new products in 12 weeks with streamlined product development, automated intake, and a built-in underwriter workstation
- Increase underwriter capacity: Automate manual tasks and streamline the underwriting process to free up underwriters to focus on new business opportunities
- Reduce operational risk: Automate manual processes, incorporating built-in approval controls, and maintaining an audit trail
- Improve customer & agent satisfaction: Enhance client, agent/broker, and underwriter experiences through modern UI and self-service capabilities
To learn more about Unqork’s P&C Product Launcher solution, visit Unqork.com.