Starr Wants to be Like The Old AIG
Starr Companies recently announced organizational and leadership changes within the Casualty business units.
- Financial Lines and Professional Liability are consolidating under the leadership of Brian Inselberg (ex-AIG), senior vice president. Brian will assume responsibilities for Political Risk and Crisis Management.
- Dan Conway (ex-AIG), executive vice president, will oversee Energy, Environmental, Transportation and Warranty. Additionally, Dan will act as special advisor for Construction and the General Casualty lines. All Energy lines are consolidated under the leadership of Carmella Capitano, vice president.
- Kevin McCracken has been promoted to senior vice president. He will continue to manage Defense Base Act while assuming responsibilities for Risk Management, Commercial General Casualty, Excess Casualty, and a soon to be formed Mergers & Acquisitions profit center led by Nina Huffman, vice president.
- Primary and Excess Construction are consolidating under the leadership of Andy Robinson (ex-AIG), senior vice president.
- Rob Cruz (ex-AIG), senior vice president, will maintain leadership of Distribution, Field Operations and will assume management of Small Business.
Same Starr that wants to be like the old AIG:
Same Starr that currently employs ~292 ex-AIG employees.
Same Starr that can’t let go of the glory days.