ServicePower introduces new P&C insurance solution
Field service management software company ServicePower Technologies announced the launch of its insurance-focused solution suite called ServiceP&C, a solution suite optimized for the P&C insurance market.
Founded in 1996, ServicePower allows to manage a blend of employed and independent adjuster workforces so insurance providers can have flexibility and scalability in their adjuster workforce operations. The company works with insurance platforms such as Guidewire Software to cover the entire claims lifecycle.
The solution includes:
- AI-based schedule optimization enabling insurance providers to improve SLA compliance and maximize productivity and efficiency of their adjuster workforce.
- Adjuster mobile application that improves adjuster visibility, enables compliance and reduces risk. The mobility solution delivers real-time updates of status and location along with communication to policyholders.
- An adjuster gantt, enabling access to adjuster’s entire schedule and longer-term views. Adjusters can access the same scheduling application as back office staff, have the ability to move appointments, search and filter schedule details, and conduct pre-visit evaluation to determine claim requirements.
- A web-based consumer portal that delivers full self-service capabilities for policy holders to schedule claims appointments, track adjuster ETAs, and have the ability to communicate in real-time.
- Reporting and analytics dashboards enable insurance providers to collect data, monitor and report business performance and KPIs through dashboards, generate alerts using system and external service-related data to help adjust strategies in real-time.
“We have seen real needs within the P&C insurance industry for digital transformation and advanced field service solutions. Now more than ever, Insurers are required to deliver sophisticated technologies to improve customer retention and satisfaction. ServicePower is happy to address these needs with our ServiceP&C solutions suite. We built these tools with the policy holder and adjuster in mind, expediting the overall process from first notice of loss, reducing turnaround time, empowering adjusters with technology, and delivering end-to-end automation leading to higher policy holder satisfaction and customer retention.” – Frank Gelbart, chief executive officer, ServicePower.