Just Auto Insurance has submitted a Form D to the SEC
Just Auto Insurance has submitted its Form D to the SEC, relating to a debt round of $375,000 funded by two investors, with an outstanding amount of $4,625,000 yet to be sold.
Founded in 2019, the full stack carrier operates in Arizona, providing pay-per-mile insurance options. Customers can choose between Minimum Liability, which meets the state’s liability coverage requirements, and Full Coverage, which adds Collision and Comprehensive coverage. With a team of over 100 members, the startup has experienced a 2% year-on-year growth, according to LinkedIn.
For context, Just Auto disclosed financing rounds totaling $29 million. This includes:
- $375,000 from a debt round in September 2023
- $14,786,322 from an equity round in August 2022
- $4,186,264 in May 2022
- $1,000,000 in September 2021
- $3,000,000 from a debt round in April 2021
- $4,810,934 from an equity round in July 2020
- $1,200,188 in January 2020