We are looking for someone to lead our operations and define new processes to continue the rapid growth.
- Reply to inbound customer email — homeowners wanting insurance and having questions – and build self-service and human processes to increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Check insurance claims to ensure they are not silly, fraudulent, and have the required information, and then submit to our insurance underwriter and work with our data team to evaluate these claims through natural language processing and artificial intelligence
- Schedule insurance claim inspections • Monitor insurance claim progress to ensure they are paid in a timely manner, and follow-up with our underwriter if they are not paid
- Monitor background check progress, and research background checks that are not processed correctly or have negative results. Communicate exceptions to our guests, homeowners, and property managers
- Answer the phone and reply to voicemail, and build the processes so a team can effectively do this
- Improve processes and products, and help adopt new software (Intercom and other customer support tools)
- Help with invoice generation, billing, and customer questions
- Help onboard new customers through web meetings and send related reminders
- Keep high satisfaction standards and exceed customer expectations as much as possible
- Resolve problems by applying established policies, procedures and tactics, and also by thinking out-of-the-box when anything established is not enough.
- Help achieve a very low churn rate of existing accounts by addressing/solving problems.
- Stay up-to-date with new features and product launches
- Help define and establish best practices with the rest of the team
- Suggest innovative ideas to increase sales and improve customer experience
- Good communicator: proficient communication skills in English
- Proven experience going above and beyond to provide an amazing service that delights customers
- Independent and autonomous. • Smart, fast learner, and resourceful. Tech savvy
- Extrovert, enjoy social interactions, especially by phone, chat, and e-mail, and can create long-lasting connections very easily
- Good prioritization and focus skills • Strong character, perseverance, and grit: a winner who is able to adapt to constant changes with a positive mindset
- Coach-ability: you are willing to develop yourself through listening to those around you and learning from them
- You are used and open to deliver and receive constructive feedback
- A true owner, you feel comfortable working outside of your comfort zone
- Honest, open and trustworthy: your peers and managers can trust you
- You are a team player, don’t play political games, and care more about the team’s success than about your own career gains
- Focused and determined: You don’t let yourself be distracted. You can focus on accomplishing big wins and don’t get lost in less important ideas that are floating around.
What we do.
Safely makes Airbnb and HomeAway rentals safer through predictive analytics and insurance distribution. Homeowners are protected because each guest passes a full background check, and is compared against our database of bad guests who have destroyed homes. We built a risk score and insurance underwriting model to predict the outcome of each stay, and motivate high-risk guests to make good decisions. Each reservation is covered with up to $1,000,000 of primary commercial insurance. We provide over $1 billion of liability coverage for homeowners and guests each month. We are an ATDC company and backed by General Catalyst, TechStars, and Plug and Play.
Why work here?
At Safely, we transform how people share assets and help homeowners rent safely and create a business. We are building the trust and safety infrastructure of the sharing economy. We are hiring the visionaries who can make change happen. Our team has a direct and immediate impact by helping to crack one of the world’s biggest economic shifts – the sharing economy — affecting millions of homeowners and guests every day. We encourage our team to take initiative, suggest new ideas and pursue them. Our team is collaborative, and we thrive in a fast-growing ambiguous startup environment with 400% compounded annual growth. We offer a competitive salary, meaningful work, and strong insurance benefits.
We provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability and any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
How to apply
Please email your resume to email@example.com