Support the Verifly team with all aspects of administrative and office-related operations. The Office Manager is responsible for recruitment coordination, onboarding new hires, curating an outstanding snack menu, celebrating our team’s accomplishments, and ultimately developing and strengthening our culture by helping create an amazing work environment through team-building initiatives. You will be the heart and soul of HQ:
- Oversee our office and create & maintain the best possible work environment for our team.
- Discover and develop partnerships that benefit our employees.
- Oversee the onboarding experience of new hires in New York office.
- Greet office guests.
- Manage executive team travel and calendars as needed.
- Manage vendor contacts and ensure they are paid in a timely manner.
- Liaise with office management company for maintenance and improvements.
- Troubleshoot general technical issues – Internet, laptops, printer, and other electronics, coordinating with our experts as needed.
- Track and restock snacks, beverages and office supplies for the office while maintaining budget.
- Run office errands, as needed – e.g. birthday / anniversary gifts.
- Plan and execute events in support of company culture and morale.
- Ensure office is continuously in clean, presentable, and in working order.
- Handle various administrative and facilities responsibilities, as needed.
- 2+ years of administrative or operations experience – preferably at a startup.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage time effectively.
- Exceptionally strong people skills, friendly, and a good listener.
- Fastidious attention to detail.
- Tech-savvy and solution-oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to follow through on appointed projects.
- Maintain a positive attitude, even in the face of adversity.
- Fluent in Office 365 products including PowerPoint, Word, Excel.
- Demonstrated ability to be a strong team player.
- Self-starter who can work independently with limited direction.
- Entrepreneurial, self-directed, digitally savvy, creative and experimental in your approach to problem solving.
- High degree of professionalism.
- Very competitive pay
- Generous stock options
- Hardware of your choice
- Comprehensive health, vision, and dental coverage
- 20 days paid vacation plus company-wide holidays
- Soho office (and a cute house dog!)
- Bagel Mondays & team outings
How to apply
https://verifly-usa.workable.com/jobs/1042481 No recruiters.