Insurance Product Manager – Retail
Who are Cover Genius? we’re a rapid growth Fintech Start-up focussed on disrupting the insurance market globally. We’ve enjoyed huge success so far through a blend of our exceptional products, energetic team and incredible culture. Cover Genius was nominated in the global Fintech 100 by KPMG in 2017 and was recognised as the fastest growing company in Australia by Smart Company in 2017.
Cover Genius Insurance Product Managers are the resident experts on specific product lines and go-to resource for coverage analysis and innovation, pricing, and filing requirements and regulations nationwide. The Insurance Product Manager – Retail is responsible for leading and managing all aspects of products sourced and developed in the Retail business vertical within our Americas operations, including developing and communicating product line strategies, and supporting the partnerships team in providing product solutions in order to meet partner demands and increase market penetration
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Day to day management of portfolio of products within business vertical and support of partnership team with customer-centric solutions
- General management of and guiding of underwriting efforts and policy requirements/issues including supply side partner management
- Weekly and monthly general reporting including presenting commentary at meetings as needed
- Continuing development of depth of knowledge of specific product lines, including coverage innovations and pricing changes, and regulatory developments
- Knowledge and experience in surplus lines a plus
Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous insurance industry experience dealing with regulatory compliance and state filings
- Ideal candidate will possess a minimum of three years’ experience in product, pricing and/or underwriting
- Excellent research skills
- Depth of knowledge around various retail products
- Ability to adapt quickly to a start-up pace environment and culture
- Proven ability to foster and develop relationships with key external and internal stakeholders
- Problem solving and advocating for customer solutions
- Enhancing systems and processes and feedback loops
- Produce reports and present quarterly results for specific products and analyze performance to maximize opportunity and market share.
- Knowledge and experience in Surplus Lines a plus
- Driven, energetic and a “good enough is not enough” mentality.
- Professional approach.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Confident manner.
- Positive approach to change
- Marketing mindset looked upon highly.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
How to apply
Please apply directly via our careers page - https://www.smartrecruiters.com/CoverGenius/743999687096788-insurance-product-manager-retail