Insurance Producer Consultant
We are a well-funded NYC Insurtech start-up with a first-class pedigree. We are seeking an experienced P&C insurance producer with a very specific set of skills for a consultancy project which could lead to an advisory role or full-time employment.
You will be intimately familiar with the sale of P&C insurance, particularly General Liability and Professional Liability, to sole proprietors / very small businesses in some or all of the following verticals:
- Events / Entertainment
- Home Services (Cleaners, Handypersons, Landscapers, etc.)
- Professional Services
You do not need to hold a current producer license as this is an advisory role only. We have a preference for candidates in the tri-state area who can travel to NYC for workshops, but we will also consider talented candidates who can participate remotely.
In particular, you will be able to answer key questions about the buying behavior of these very small customers:
- What kinds of businesses would best fit our products?
- How can we access these types of businesses?
- What prompts these types of businesses to buy insurance?
- Who are their clients?
- What are their key interactions with brokers?
- How is the market changing with generational change and technological evolution?
- What would prompt the uninsured to consider insurance?
- What are the product lines (other than GL) important to these customers?
- What are the best channels to prospect these customers?
Consulting fee with the potential for equity upside for the right candidate.
How to apply
Email email@example.com to apply.