Inside Sales Representative (ISR)
Are you a hungry, yet sound and ethical sales professional used to hunting? Do you have a proven track record of success in acquiring new accounts, retaining satisfied clients and constantly overachieving your sales targets? Are you tired of companies selling boring products?
We are looking for an experienced, hands-on sales professional with experience selling B2B Software Products and Services, ideally targeting SMEs, to help us scale by acquiring new professional property managers, and also retaining and expanding existing accounts.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be an instrumental contributor to our go-to-market strategy, being able to have a direct impact on the growth of one of Atlanta’s fastest-growing companies. You will showcase excellent communication, relationship, and negotiation skills. You should also act proactively to address clients’ needs and facilitate the sale process end-to-end.
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Safely’s product, value, competitors, and vacation home rental industry trends
- Be a hunter. You’ll be actively prospecting new business opportunities
- Responsible for overall business development, client engagement, and sales lifecycle of Safely services throughout the world
- Conduct in-depth research to identify lead opportunities and present sales strategies to the Safely team
- Document and track all potential and existing client interactions and lead follow-through using Hubspot, Salesforce, or other sales tools
- Perform regular pipeline reviews and sales pipeline forecast
- Execute detailed product presentations and web demonstrations of our services to property managers and booking sites
- Identify and utilize internal resources to build Safely brand awareness, assist in sales cycles, and close deals
- Work with the marketing, technology, operations, and product teams to make Safely a better company and achieve our goals
- In time, you will lead a sales team and be responsible for hiring, develop, coach and manage a strong team of account executives to meet and exceed sales objectives
- Be responsible for leading the efforts to drive productivity and efficiency improvement for your team through innovation, new technologies, skill set training and process improvement
- Work toward being a licensed insurance agent
- Good communicator: proficient communication skills in English
- Proven experience going above and beyond to provide an amazing service that delights customers
- Independent and autonomous
- Smart, fast learner, and resourceful. Tech savvy
- Extrovert, enjoy social interactions, especially by phone, chat, and e-mail, and can create long-lasting connections very easily
- Good prioritization and focus skills
- Strong character, perseverance, and grit: a winner who is able to adapt to constant changes with a positive mindset
- Coach-ability: you are willing to develop yourself through listening to those around you and learning from them
- You are used and open to deliver and receive constructive feedback
- A true owner, you feel comfortable working outside of your comfort zone
- Honest, open and trustworthy: your peers and managers can trust you. You are a team player, don’t play political games, and care more about the team’s success than about your own career gains
- Focused and determined: You don’t let yourself be distracted. You can focus on accomplishing big wins and don’t get lost in less important ideas that are floating around
What we do.
Safely makes Airbnb and HomeAway rentals safer through predictive analytics and insurance distribution. Homeowners are protected because each guest passes a full background check, and is compared against our database of bad guests who have destroyed homes. We built a risk score and insurance underwriting model to predict the outcome of each stay, and motivate high-risk guests to make good decisions. Each reservation is covered with up to $1,000,000 of primary commercial insurance. We provide over $1 billion of liability coverage for homeowners and guests each month. We are an ATDC company and backed by General Catalyst, TechStars, and Plug and Play.
Why work here?
At Safely, we transform how people share assets and help homeowners rent safely and create a business. We are building the trust and safety infrastructure of the sharing economy. We are hiring the visionaries who can make change happen. Our team has a direct and immediate impact by helping to crack one of the world’s biggest economic shifts – the sharing economy — affecting millions of homeowners and guests every day. We encourage our team to take initiative, suggest new ideas and pursue them. Our team is collaborative, and we thrive in a fast-growing ambiguous startup environment with 400% compounded annual growth. We offer a competitive salary, meaningful work, and strong insurance benefits.
We provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability and any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
How to apply
Please email your resume to email@example.com