Head of Agency Operations
Covered by SAGE is a modern, tech-enabled P&C insurance brokerage empowering high-potential agents. By leveraging cutting-edge technology and best-in-class expert support across the agency value chain, SAGE provides better economics, experience and service to its agent partners and their customers.
The Head of Agency Operations (HAO) will be responsible for designing, implementing and scaling highly efficient agency workflows with front-office and back-office teams. The HAO will also liaise with product and technology teams to ideate and optimize agency workflows solutions.
- Highly analytical, numbers-driven thinker
- Excited to work in a fast-moving startup and build replicable and scalable processes
- Proactive in seeking out innovative ways for continuous improvement
- Acute attention to detail, well-organized, and able to manage tasks to completion.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage the delivery of quality service to insureds and agents
- Develop, implement, measure and improve agency workflows
- Ensure regulatory compliance
- Attract, train and lead teams of account managers and CSRs
- Energize and motivate the team through inspirational, positive leadership
- Build and maintain reports for the executive leadership team
Preferred Candidate has:
- 7+ years P&C agency operations experience at a medium to large agency
- Strong understanding of the P&C regulatory environment on the eastern seaboard states
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Experience working with international teams
- Active Property & Casualty License
- Call center experience is a plus
- Experience scaling a service organization from the ground up
- Applied EPIC and Microsoft Office suite
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
What’s in for you: Salary + ESOPs. If you are a great fit, let’s figure out a great offer for you.
How to apply
Contact details – firstname.lastname@example.org