Director of Channels and Strategic Partnerships
Ushur is transforming the way enterprises communicate and engage with customers.Fueled by consumer’s self-service demands, enterprises are modernizing customer engagement and experience models. Ushur is fast becoming the platform of choice to leapfrog enterprises forward.
With cutting-edge Conversational AI, Machine Learning and Robotic Process Automation technologies, Ushur enables insurance core systems providers, systems integrators and business process outsourcing companies to automate their customers’ policyholder, broker, claimant and member interactions.
Cloud-based, Ushur empowers business operations teams to build automated and omni-channel experiences through a familiar and intuitive drag-and-drop builder, powered by a no-code platform.
The Opportunity in Insurance
Our partners, their insurance carrier clients and our customers are leveraging Ushur to automate critical customer engagements across their journey, from quoting new business to reporting, managing and paying claims, sending catastrophe warnings and proving premium payment reminders. Their gains are realized in +30% faster renewal processing, speed to collect premiums, increase in NPS amongst other KPIs. And we know we are just scratching the surface of the potential and value.
To pursue this important market opportunity in front of us, we are in search of a Director of Channels and Strategic Partnerships that has experience working with insurance core systems providers, systems integrators and/or business process outsourcing companies.
Our mission is to hire the very best and seek a high-energy, collaborative, outcome-
oriented, Director of Channels and Strategic Partnerships willing to go the extra mile for our partners, their clients and our company. You will be responsible for defining and implementing our partner and channel strategy to establish a strong partner ecosystem and revenue growth. You will work across teams to create partner onboarding, enablement, and support.
As part of a rapidly expanding team within a high-growth start-up, the Director of Channels and Strategic Partnerships will need to be adept in communication, time management, laser-focused, accountable and a self-starter.
What you will do:
- Develop Ushur’s partner strategy, including defining target partners and selection criteria
- Achieve partner agreement targets inclusive of the Life, Accident and Healthcare and Property and Casualty segments of the insurance industry
- Maintain an active pipeline of forecasted partner agreements to achieve target
- Be responsible for partner quota achievement
- Become a trusted advisor to partners and their carrier clients, by understanding their needs and business objectives, demonstrating industry awareness and shaping the vision with relevant points of view
- Convert partner-specific and general industry challenges into revenue opportunities
- Ensure that our partners are equipped and enabled to close deals
- Be the internal advocate for partner opportunities and help ensure internal alignment
- Focus relentlessly on bringing new partners into the Ushur family and expand the business inside existing partner relationships
- Collaborate internally to create industry relevant presentations and demonstrations for the partner type
- Develop proposals, business cases and ROI model for and with partners
- Business and partner planning activities
- Create and lead pipeline and forecast reviews as well as QBRs
- Pipeline and partner sales process grooming
- Partner with Marketing on target partner marketing plans
- Partner with Customer Success teams to ensure partner success with proofs of concept and programs in production
- Ensure partners acquire and maintain a working knowledge of the Ushur platform
- Work with various groups within Ushur (Product, Marketing, Sales, Engineering, Operations, Finance) to provide Partner and their Client feedback and drive revenue opportunities
What you need to succeed:
- 10+ years enterprise software sales experience with 3-5+ years specifically selling into channels or strategic partners
- 7+ years of experience selling within and/or to insurance core systems providers, systems integrators and/or business process outsourcing companies
- Experience in selling solutions to the business leaders and their IT partners
- Experience with consultative selling into Fortune 500 organizations
- Experience with creative problem solving
- Experience translating complex ideas into usable business concepts
- Exposure to SaaS based, modern platforms: low-code, AI, ML, RPA
- Audience appropriate communication and presentation skills to accommodate the multiple levels and functions involved in an enterprise sale
Why join us?
Ushur has proven the value of the platform to the Insurance industry, evidenced by the close of Series B and our Client references. At this stage, our mission is to identify our Target Partner audience, and get the word out to as many as practical and we cannot do so without seasoned professionals like you. Therefore, if you want to be part of a fast-paced, high-performing start-up, Ushur would like to hear from you.
Competitive salary, fully insured medical plan and other benefits.
How to apply