Agency Success Manager
What is GloveBox?
GloveBox is an emerging insurtech company out of Denver, CO. The GloveBox technology allows insurance clients to manage all of their insurance policies in one place, with a single platform (available using the mobile or web application). Everything from home, auto, life, health and commercial insurance, the user is able to get access to their policy documents, pay a bill, start a claim, etc., directly with the carrier(s) that they are written with. GloveBox clients consist of independent insurance agencies across the U.S. who white label the platform for their clients. Since the launch of its agency product in March of 2020, GloveBox has acquired over 100 agencies and on track to 10x in 2021.
Who is GloveBox?
GloveBox was founded and built by a group of insurance agents who built and sold a very successful insurance agency out of Colorado. They are a youthful team of founders with the intent of changing the technology landscape available to insurance agents. The GloveBox team is fast paced and energetic, growing the company with cultivated ideas from not just the founders, but by all team members involved in the organization.
What role does Agency Success Manager have?
As the Agency Success Manager at GloveBox, you will be responsible for managing and incubating the relationships with our current and future agencies. You are not required to be in Colorado as this position can be executed on a 100% remote basis.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Managing the day-to-day requests from agencies
- Leading pre-launch calls with agencies prior to sending their application live
- Executing monthly check-in calls with a set of agencies
- Leading monthly training webinars on best practices of the technology
- Building, designing and managing library of training videos within GloveBox University for agencies to access on demand
This role will also engage with the GloveBox team on strategy sessions to further build-out the platform based on the wants/needs of GloveBox agency clientele.
What you need to bring
- Appetite to be part of a fast-growing insurtech looking to take over the insurance world
- Energetic leadership with a desire to grow/lead a team
- Self-starting, fast learning work ethic
- Relationship-building charisma with attention on memorable daily agency interactions
- SOME technology savvy with ability to film/edit/manage simple training video database
Additional information- Joining our team makes you GloveBox family
- Very competitive base salary with opportunity to generate commission from current client relationships
- Full health benefits
- Flexibility to work from home
- Consistent opportunities to advance into higher roles within the company as earned
How to apply
To apply, please complete the following information form here