Agency Development Manager
Agentero is looking for an Agency Development Manager (Oakland or Nashville)
As an Agency Development Manager, you will work with existing and prospective Independent Agencies to achieve maximum production with our carrier partners.
To succeed in this role you’ll need to build and maintain relationships, maximize the growth potential of appointed agencies, utilize our software to increase agency engagement, and exceed sales growth objectives.
As a member of the growth team, you’ll work closely with Marketing, Sales, Operations and Product to build a plan to maximize the growth potential of agencies and execute on it.
- Build and maintain agency relationships. Influence agents to quote and sell policies with our carrier partners and ensure that agency staff is fully trained (insurance products and technology)
- Meet daily activity KPIs, and exceed growth objectives, managing a mix of business between various product lines and managing a renewal book with assigned agencies
- Exercise discipline and focus around activity management, and utilize all tools provided
- Work effectively with members of Marketing, Sales, Operations, Product and Insurance teams to support the agencies and identify trends to guide success
- Support and deliver our agency communication and marketing strategies across multiple channels
- 3+ years of P&C market experience. You have worked with independent agencies in the past (on an agency or carrier), and understand agents’ consideration when writing business with carriers
- Knowledge of the P&C market. You are familiar with different insurance products and know how to deliver value propositions of carriers to insurance agents
- Proven sales performance; You are highly driven and self-motivated with a strong desire to win
- Excellent relationship-building skills. You are able to build effective relationships, both internally and externally, and navigate complex conversations
- Ownership mindset. You demonstrate drive, initiative, energy, and a sense of urgency
- Flexibility. You have the ability to work in ambiguity and adapt as we grow and expand
- P&C license preferred