Tokio Marine Seguradora, the Sao Paulo-based subsidiary of Tokio Marine Holdings, has launched Brokertech, a new digital platform to support brokers in today’s digital world.
The new platform supports brokers in different areas, offering both technology and educational tools. Key features include:
- A web + mobile app that offers complete client management tools and insights
- Integration with retail partners for offering insurance products on their platforms
- Access to the complete portfolio of Tokio Marine products
- Lead collection program that allow brokers to capture leads of customers near them
- Ability to send policy documentation online
“The Insurance Broker plays a fundamental role in this industry and will never be replaced purely by technology . However, as modernization is already a reality in the insurance market and 100% of our distribution is made by more than 26 thousand Brokers and Advisers, we feel responsible for including these Partners in the digital world. That is why we have developed Brokertech to show how to increase sales and reduce operating losses.” – President of Tokio Marine Seguradora, José Adalberto Ferrara.