Hiscox UK launches Business Support Hub to help business customers
Hiscox announced the launch of its Business Support Hub that gives Hiscox business insurance customers in the UK (policyholders and/or brokers) access to a range of services to help businesses survive the current landscape.
These services are available for free or at a discounted rate and include offers from:
- Farillio – 3 months free access to their platform (normally £18/month) which includes a range of videos, checklists, ‘how to’ guides and customizable templates covering a huge range of areas to help owners manage and grow their business
- LawBite – free 15-minute call with one of their legal team and fixed-price contract reviews (done in 24 hours) for £149+ VAT
- Swoop – access to lending options and government loan schemes and support
- Business HR – free calls to an HR specialist to talk through any employment-related issue, access to training and customizable templates for £60 a year
- GovGrant – ‘no award, no fee’ consultancy who will work with business owners to maximize tax credits with free HMRC filing (normally between £250-1000 a year)
- PaperWrk – a 60% discount on their invoicing and payment chasing platform to help freelancers and small businesses get paid quicker
According to Hiscox, it spoke with “lots of” business owners, and some of the areas they needed help with the most include accessing funds, issuing invoices, and getting paid quicker, accounting, legal, and employment issues; to name key areas.