Chubb Incident Alert Reporting Tool now available to Excess Casualty clients
Chubb has announced that its signature Incident Alert tool is now available for Excess Casualty clients. The tool, which has previously been used by Chubb environmental and cyber customers, now can assist Excess Casualty clients during a catastrophic event to help identify qualified response contractors, manage cleanup efforts and mitigate potential liabilities.
“Catastrophic losses can happen unexpectedly and at any moment,” said Joe Fobert, Executive Vice President, Chubb Excess Casualty. “When these events do occur, companies need to have the proper resources ready to deploy at a moment’s notice. A quick response is critical to minimizing exposures and managing the costs of such events. With Chubb’s Incident Alert, we can help our customers minimize disruption to their business, allowing them to focus on returning to normal operations.”
Chubb clients can now efficiently report an incident using their smartphone, tablet or computer, and expedite incident reporting. Once an incident is reported, clients are assigned an Incident Response Manager to help quickly align and deploy appropriate resources.
Key features and benefits of Chubb Incident Alert include:
- 24/7 incident reporting
- Geo-location technology to help align and deploy local resources including access to more than 3,500 response contractors and resources that customers can independently engage at their own expense, as needed
- Customized email notification chain through which the customer, broker and Chubb adjuster can communicate in real-time through a single email thread
- Streamlined initiation of Catastrophe Management coverage where such coverage is included in the policy
- Assistance with Federal, state and local regulatory reporting, as needed
- Real-time incident documentation reporting, and
- Customized claims alerts.