AXA’s Israeli Insurtech Competition names a winner
And the winner is…Click-Ins, which also goes by the name getMeIns. The competition, led by Axa, Kamet and JVP, offered $1 million to the lucky winner. Say congrats to Eugene Greenberg, Dmitry Geyzersky. Recall finalists below:
1. Click-Ins/GetMeins – fraud prevention platform (winner)
2. Jones – small business insurance that decreases in premium with every contract sold.
3. Leo – product insurance sold over chatbots.
4. Seegnature – A platform for deal closing with $560K in funding. Also think: the odd one.
5. TrueNorth – a platform to analyze cargo-insurance claims in real-time.