AXA XL extends ecosystem access to clients
AXA XL has extended AXA XL Ecosystem access to clients across its P&C and specialty insurance lines.
The AXA XL Ecosystem is a suite of business solutions that leverages partnerships and services to help clients advance risk management and support sustainable business growth.
The newest Preferred Partners to join the AXA XL Ecosystem include:
- Driver Technologies, an app-based telematics solution that uses the driver’s cellphone to provide driver and front facing cameras, and drive analytics.
- Gabriel, a security software solution that detects, automates, and supports the response to violent threats.
- KT Security Solutions, collapsible bullet-proof walls for protection during active shooter situations.
- LAIIER, self-adhesive smart water leak sensors that fit into tiny spaces.
- Modjoul, worker wearable technology to help detect and prevent ergonomic injuries.
- Reveal, 3D underground utility mapping to help prevent underground utility strikes.
- Saya Life, water monitoring and leak detection technology.
- Voxel, real-time, AI-based, closed-circuit video analysis to help detect workplace hazards and the root causes of injury.
“We’re excited to extend access further with new technologies and innovative solutions that can help our clients address business risks across their operations. By leveraging these solutions, businesses can enhance their safety protocols, protect their people and properties, minimize liability, and improve their overall performance.” – Donna Nadeau, AXA XL’s chief underwriting officer for the Americas.