This new company was created within AXA with one single objective: build new services and business models, going beyond the insurance coverage, and becoming a true partner to their customers. The new structure allows AXA to benefit from a dedicated organization and resources as well as new ways of looking at business developments.
“In a world impacted by major technological and societal disruptions, the expectations around protection are increasing dramatically. I am convinced that AXA Next and their great innovations position AXA to meet the needs of our customers, and become a close partner in their lives.” – AXA CEO Thomas Buberl.
AXA Next brings together 5 vehicles with their respective missions, to support innovation at every level.
- AXA Labs, the 3 laboratories are based in Silicon Valley, Shanghai, and more recently London, to identify the latest trends and connect with new economy players.
- Kamet creates greenfield projects developed by entrepreneurs in insurance, protection and assistance space. The goal is to launch, incubate and build new innovative companies by working with entrepreneurs and providing them with the resources they need to grow and realize their ambitions – 12 companies have been launched generating over 300 new jobs.
- AXA Venture Partners invests in enterprise software, fintech, consumer tech and digital health, as well as other technologies relevant to insurance and asset management. The €600m fund provides a unique network of startups – a diversified portfolio of some 40 startups as of today.
- AXA Partners helps its Corporate clients to enrich their customers’ experience by implementing innovative global solutions in assistance services, specialized insurance and credit protection.
- AXA Global Parametrics protects customers thanks to a new insurance model driven by data and technology and based on independent parameters that trigger automatically claims payment.
Last, AXA Next if focused on 4 strategic pillars: health, platform economy, business continuity for SME, and mobility.