Vertafore expands Orange Partner Program
Agency management and technology solutions provider for the insurance industry Vertafore announced new additions to its Orange Partner Program to offer customers more tools to manage their agency operations and improve their client digital engagement.
Vertafore added five new integration partners focused on helping agencies better manage and automate processes, distribute insurance products and streamline communications systems:
- ClarionDoor® provides MGA customers with an enter-once, quote-everywhere experience that is connected with over 25 E&S carriers, enabling them to streamline the quoting process without rekeying submissions for E&S commercial general liability and commercial property.
- iAutomate Surety integrates with AMS360® and Sagitta® to help agencies automate their workflows and surety bond programs from issuance and tracking, through billing and reporting.
- Inteveo, LLC, integrates AMS360 with an agency’s RingCentral® phone system to boost agent productivity and improve client communications.
- Pathway provides automation tools for AMS360 and QQCatalyst® to streamline renewals, automate billing reminders and provide an intuitive real-time client experience.
- PerfectQuote® is a Group Insurance CPQ solution that helps benefits brokers and general agents procure, analyze and sell insurance faster, error-free, all without data entry.
In addition, Vertafore added two new integration partners that provide solutions to help agencies build stronger relationships and deliver a high-quality client digital experience:
- Forge3® ActiveAgency website platform connects with AMS360 and QQCatalyst to seamlessly capture leads and other form submissions automatically.
- InsuredMine is an all-in-one sales CRM and marketing automation platform for AMS360 and QQCatalyst to help agencies convert, engage and retain clients.
Vertafore also announced a new category of Orange Partner. Professional Services Partners provide service offerings that complement the solutions Vertafore customers use every day:
- Angela Adams Consulting provides advice, custom solutions and remote services related to front and back-office insurance agency operations.
- Archway is an IT provider for independent agencies that plans, implements and supports an agency’s specific technology vision and mission.
- Cover Desk’s virtual assistants offer personalized administrative services so insurance professionals can focus on their core business.
- WAHVE® is an innovative contract talent solution that matches experienced professionals with an agency’s talent needs.
“Today’s technology landscape is as dynamic as it has been since I started in the industry 11 years ago and it’s important that Vertafore is able to meet the needs of the solutions that our customers leverage for their business needs. These integrations let agencies tailor their solutions to fit the needs of their clients and lines of business. An important part of our open-platform strategy is to ensure these tools have been thoroughly vetted for their integration and exceptional functionality for the independent agency.” – Doug Mohr, vice president of industry relations and partnerships at Vertafore.
“As an independent agency owner, I love new technology, but I’m not willing to trust ‘just any’ tech provider. That’s why the Orange Partner Program is so important to me. I’m assured that the technology providers I’m working with have been vetted, that they know how to integrate properly and that they adhere to the stringent security standards established by Vertafore. This gives me peace of mind.” – Dana Coates, CEO of United Western Insurance Brokers, Inc.
Vertafore launched its Orange Partner Program in 2019. The program, lets Vertafore customers take advantage of integrations with existing products, while third-party technology providers get access to integration opportunities with Vertafore’s full suite of agency management system products through available APIs.