RobustWealth introduces new iteration of advisor platform
RobustWealth , a technology solutions provider for advisors, released its Advisor 2.0 platform, accompanying its recently released Client 2.0 portal.
The latest edition of RobustWealth’s portal is built on a new framework, providing a modern, next-generation design. The Platform expedites processes through automated rebalancing, advisor-driven onboarding or client self-directed onboarding and customizable investment strategies.
“Advisor 2.0 takes a huge leap forward in automating tasks to empower wealth management professionals to deliver signature client service with top-notch security in mind. As we celebrate our fifth year in business, we zeroed in on five key features that are top priorities for advisors today.” – Mike Kerins, Founder and CEO of RobustWealth.
The upgraded advisor platform includes:
- Automated trading: Utilizing goal-based investing, the platform dynamically and automatically rebalances, trades and reconciles accounts based on the assigned model without the need for advisor intervention.
- Streamlined, advisor-driven or client self-directed onboarding: Within a window branded to their firm, advisors can customize questionnaires, goals and investment strategies according to client type or segment. For even greater flexibility, client self-directed onboarding allows independent registration where advisors can track the client’s progress each step of the way.
- Asset allocation choices: Advisors have the ability to select pre-built, third-party model portfolios (Principal Financial Group, BlackRock and/or Franklin Templeton) and investment frameworks or design their own utilizing a combination of stocks, ETFs and mutual funds. Through this functionality, advisors can match each client’s unique investment needs by assigning an investment framework that assesses a client’s behavioral risk score, time horizon of the goal or a combination of the two to create a personalized glidepath.
- Optimized billing, performance and account reporting: Advisors can build custom fee schedules and automate billing for each account. They can also generate reports to view asset growth over time, current market value, cash movements, holdings data and review established goals.
- Two-way document vault: The platform allows advisors to tag and send advisory documents for e-signature to their clients and securely stores the completed versions within the two-way document vault. Quarterly statements, trade confirms and tax documents are dynamically pulled into the document vault for select custodians. The two-way document vault also allows both advisors and clients to view, upload and share documents safely and securely.
“We are continuously reinventing our technology, so financial professionals can more effectively help people manage their money. We look forward to fueling advisor success for the next five years and many more to come.” – added Kerins.
RobustWealth was established in 2015 and acquired by Principal Financial Group in 2018.