Meet Mundi Lab’s 2017 Cohort
Mundi Lab (think: part Munich Re, part Mundi Ventures) has announced its 2017 class . Meet the lucky 10 below.
1. AssetVault because they have logged £70M worth of insurable assets in just the last few weeks.
2. ByeO because thanatological tools are on the rise (Think: SafeBeyond, Everplans, Cake, LegacyShield).
3. DroneIQ because insurers need an online tool to easily collect, organize and analyze imagery from drones and let’s face it, how many Hungarian insurance startups do you really know?
4. Fjuul because some insurers seek lifestyle products.
5. LUKO because who doesn’t want a safer home and a lower utility bill?
6. Smart Discovery because you always have to have one that’s in stealth mode.
7. SnapCar Seguros because usage based insurance is the fair way to go.
8. ToGarantido because the promise to simplify insurance is always relevant.
9. Wenalyze because no one really figured out how to turn social media-based profiling to social selling.
10. DreamQuark because AI, that’s why.
The 5-week program will start on Feb 27.