Introducing Nationwide Express
Nationwide is introducing Nationwide Express, a technology platform that enables agents to quote policies in 22 states for auto, homeowners and renters insurance in as little as two minutes; and tailor coverages, bind and process payment and trailing documents in a fraction of the time.
“We’ve been working to provide agents with industry leading technology that gives them speed and ease to quote faster. Nationwide Express was designed to help agents deliver multi-line quotes and complete new sales with unprecedented speed. We know that speed and value to our distribution partners is the key to success, and Nationwide Express is delivering on both.” – Shelley Brazeau Temple, leader of Personal Lines Property and Casualty for Nationwide.
How Nationwide Express makes it easier for agents:
• 90% reduction in time to quote
• Quote multiple products (auto, home, renters) in as few as 2 minutes
• Complete the sale in a fraction of the time
• Sell multiple products together and accept a single payment regardless of number of products
• Eliminate hassles with managing trailing documents. Nationwide Express will package relevant documents and email them to customers automatically at the end of the sales process
“With Nationwide Express we can complete the quote and even bind a policy in the time it would take most of our customers to walk to their cars to go grab their lunch. In a world where people think ‘2-day shipping’ can be too long, the Nationwide Express tool gives our agency the edge in an ever changing and challenging industry. Our agency has always done a large amount of personal lines quoting, so this tool could not come soon enough.” – Shawn Ruddy, agency owner of Ruddy Insurance Group.
Bottom Line: Nationwide Express will be made compatible with comparative raters in 2020