InsurTech Accelerator Launches In Kansas City
Applications are now open for the bcp tech Accelerator in Kansas City, MO taking place May 11th – July 24th. In 75 days, we will scale our cohort companies in what would typically take 12-18 months. We are looking for innovative companies whose technology can improve the client experience or increase the efficiency of the broker. They must have an MVP and ideally somewhere between seed round and series A funding. Our Accelerator will allow you to work directly with insurance brokers as customers who will provide feedback about your product or service.
If selected, the cohort will be in Kansas City Tuesday-Thursday each week of the program.
Benefits of the cohort include:
- $50k investment upon completion
- Increased revenue through new clients
- Real-time product feedback from the TechAssure network and other early-adopting independent insurance agencies
- Mentorship from industry and subject matter experts
- Connections to VC’s for further investment opportunities
- Office at the brand new WeWork facilities in the heart of downtown Kansas City
Who We Are
- Brush Creek Partners: a full-service technology-focused insurance agency based in Kansas City. bcp tech is the technology arm of Brush Creek Partners, helping digital health, fintech, InsurTech and high-growth companies manage technology and cyber risk.
- LaunchKC: a division of the DTC and EDCKC, they partner Kansas City corporations with tech startups. Since 2015, LaunchKC has invested more than $2.5 million dollars in cash grants
- TechAssure: a global network of 20+ brokers with expertise in innovation risk management, dedicated to advancing corporate insurance and risk management practices for companies with technology-related risks.
- Steve Gardner-Managing Director
- email@example.com 913.461.0402
- Alex Springer-Program Manager
- firstname.lastname@example.org 913.980.4157