HiRoad Deploys EIS Group’s Insurance Platform
State Farm’s HiRoad is powered by EIS Group’s digital insurance platform; the insurer deployed the EIS Suite™ components PolicyCore®, BillingCore® and ClaimCore® in conjunction with EIS® DXP™ as its platform for policy administration, product development, billing, claims and customer management. The platform can also support HiRoad’s introduction of additional insurance offerings in the future (think: renters insurance).
“By creating a model that recognizes and rewards smarter choices, we’re helping our customers’ wallets while inspiring a better world. We selected the EIS core platform to help enable our new smartphone-centric approach to insurance. EIS’s flexible platform supports our approach to reward mindful drivers, and allows us to innovate across the insurance experience to serve our customers better” – Vice President at HiRoad, Steve Harris.
These key EIS Suite capabilities support HiRoad’s direct-to-customer business:
- Flexible policy, billing, and claims management that supports usage-based insurance.
- Flexible product configuration for rapid development and introduction.
- Support for data-driven underwriting and pricing that incentivize positive choices by customers for themselves and their community.
- Extensive set of policy, billing and claims APIs to support digital customer engagement.
- Platform architecture designed to enable fast integrations and scale to demand.
“HiRoad is in the vanguard of insurers designing insurance for the mobile-first customer. We are honored to have been chosen to support their exciting initiative. EIS Group shares HiRoad’s enthusiasm for creating innovative solutions that meet the evolving needs of a new era and we are looking forward to supporting their journey” – EIS Group CEO, Alec Miloslavsky.