Hanover Invests in Claims Tech
Xactware, a Verisk business, announced that Hanover has adopted ClaimXperience, a suite of online and mobile solutions to help claims representatives deliver a digital customer experience for its policyholders throughout the claims process.
ClaimXperience capabilities include the following:
- online first-notice-of-loss tool for policyholders
- streaming live views of loss sites with smartphone cameras (think: Livegenic)
- online tool that enables policyholders to create inventories of their personal property (think: bad idea)
- online tools to collaborate with homeowners, subcontractors, and vendors throughout the restoration process
- a mobile-responsive website where policyholders receive updates on the progress of their claim along with their stored claims-related photos and documents
“We are happy to offer ClaimXperience to our policyholders. Offering flexibility during the adjustment phase can enhance the customer experience and improve cycle times” – VP of property claims at Hanover, Jim McSheffrey.
Get Coverager to your inboxA really good email covering top news.