VP of Partnerships
Are you keen to work somewhere that’s stimulating and friendly with countless opportunities for growth and plenty of freedom to make decisions? This could be the place for you!
We are looking for a VP of Partnerships here at INSHUR, pre-pandemic based in New York City and currently remote but working the EST timezone. You’ll be working on a next gen commercial auto insurance platform expanding in the USA, UK and the EU.
What you’ll do
Reporting to our Chief Growth Officer, you will be responsible for developing a partner and channel ecosystem around INSHUR. You will have a direct impact on our rapid growth both by managing existing partnerships and by enrolling new strategic partners to accelerate our expansion in key markets. Implementing a solid business development methodology and best practices to help scale quickly, you will build up a team to recruit and develop channel partners internationally. You will work closely with the leadership team to iterate and align on the strategy, and you will collaborate with various teams across the organisation to successfully implement deals and partner-related growth initiatives.
We don’t have a checklist of skills – our recruitment is much more around aptitude and passion so don’t worry if you’ve not used a particular tool or checked off all the skills and experience listed below. However, we think the below would make you successful in this role.
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Are experienced in securing and managing relationships with international companies in the digital and/or mobility industries
- Worked in the P&C insurance or other financial services sectors internationally
- Have proven track record of significantly growing revenue through a network of channel partners in a fast-pace environment
- Are truly able to translate strategy and market insights into actionable business development plans and complexity into simple and engaging concepts
- Understand how to design and implement data-led business development and account management frameworks
- Know how to evaluate, structure and negotiate deals to maximize growth in alignment with the company strategy and partners’ objectives
- Have a passion for (and a track record of) successfully hiring, training, motivating and providing ongoing professional development to business development, account management and/or customer success teams ideally in an international environment
Your colleagues say you are:
- Great at linking big picture strategic thinking with plans and short-term deliverables
- Someone who know what it takes to get people to say “Yes!”
- A great communicator and a creative problem solver
- Are naturally analytical and very target oriented
- Naturally curious and a continual learner
What we offer
We provide a friendly and stimulating remote environment for everyone to grow, learn and thrive and we encourage a flexible way of working to adapt to personal circumstances and individual and business needs.
We are flexible on salary for this role and we will take into account your previous experience and expertise when agreeing on the final offer.
We offer all our employees stock options and we’ve built a benefits package that invests in our employees’ long-term personal and professional growth and wellbeing. Here’s a sample of what this includes:
- 30 days of holiday annually in addition to 8 federal holidays and statutory sick leave
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Basic Life, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- 401K match
- 13 weeks full pay parental leave regardless of your gender
- Flexibility to choose your own place of work (East Coast USA only) and flexible working hours
- Annual training allowance (no questions asked) and regular learning opportunities
- Commuter benefits
- Monthly flexible wellbeing allowance to help you remain healthy and productive
- And much more…
It goes without saying that we provide everyone with a laptop, monitor, top of the range kit and any software you need.
We are global team of just under hundred people currently based in the US, UK and the Netherlands, who value:
- Inclusivity, open-mindedness and diversity
- Freedom to make long-term, high-impact decisions
- The delivery of great results and having fun doing it
- The wellbeing of their teammates and the people around them
As a well-funded business at the forefront of urban mobility and one of the fastest growing and commercially proven Insurtech companies in the new insurance landscape, we work closely with globally recognised partners and are on a mission to change the way customers buy and feel about insurance, for good.
Our product allows ride-share and delivery drivers to get from quote to full policy and driving and delivering goods in the shortest possible time by simply clicking a few buttons. Our products are currently live in the USA, UK and the Netherlands and we have exciting plans to expand to new territories and add new product lines in 2021.
We are based in and around the NYC area but currently work 100% remote. Post-pandemic we may consider transitioning to a hybrid office and home-based model with travel to co-working spaces for in-person meetings as needed. For this role, travel will be required from time to time to meet potential partners and clients.
We believe that having diverse teams where everyone can be their authentic self is the key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply and we don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age.
While this position is advertised as full-time, we are flexible on the specific arrangements for the right candidate and would be happy to discuss part-time, job-share or other flexible arrangements if required. Let us know in your application if you have accessibility requirements for your interview.
How to apply