Vice President, Sales – US
NeuralMetrics is an Insurtech company that offers P&C commercial insurers the ability to access real-time data to accurately classify risks and efficiently underwrite policies. The proprietary platform uses natural language processing (NLP) and artificial intelligence (AI) to transform structured and unstructured online data into highly confident underwriting inputs. By simply entering a business name and address, the platform will generate numerous data points for an underwriter to assess a risk thereby eliminating all the tedious manual research that is currently done today. Additionally, the product features API’s that enable customers to easily integrate the NeuralMetric’s data into their quoting process.
The company employs over 50 people who focus mostly on engineering and the ongoing development of the platform. The founders of the business are self-funding the company and are looking to raise an outside round of capital this year.
About the role
The VP of Sales will be the first, senior leader based in the US to drive the company’s sales efforts. The VP of Sales will work closely with the co-founder/CEO to build a robust sales function. The company already has commercial clients (* see Nationwide press release below) that are actively using the product for various use cases. The VP of Sales will build and execute a sales strategy that creates a strong prospect pipeline and defined process to turn prospects to customers.
We are looking for an experienced enterprise sales leader who has sold to P&C insurers through the entire sales cycle. You will target and sell key clients that include Tier 1 & 2 insurance carriers, MGA’s, large brokers and Insurtechs. Once you finalize a sales plan, we will look to hire additional salespeople to support you in achieving your plan. You will take the lead representing the company at conferences and trade shows. More specific requirements:
- 10+ years of enterprise sales experience and demonstrable record of success
- P&C insurance experience required
- Experience in a self-starter environment – start-up preferred
- Be the face of NeuralMetrics in the industry
- Proven business and technical experience to work enable “translation” across groups
- Ability to proactively track and drive prospects to next steps
- Diligence with the CRM by actively maintaining all contacts
Salary & Benefits
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Sizeable bonus opportunity based on sales
- Equity participation
- Flexible vacation and working from home
- Great benefits (medical, dental, vision and group life insurance)
How to apply
Please send a brief note and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org