Vice President of Client Relations
Smith & Wilkinson has been engaged by a dynamic market research company serving the financial services sector to identify its next Vice President of Client Relations. The candidate should be a seasoned financial services professional, whose focus will be client relationship management, customer satisfaction, and developing portfolio growth strategies of this rapidly expanding company. This position will report directly to the CEO and is based in Chicago, IL.
- Work with senior leadership to service existing client accounts and work to obtain additional opportunities through networking and organic outreach.
- Develop ongoing industry expertise; maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending “lunch and learn” sessions and workshops, following industry news, growing a professional network, and getting involved with relevant societies/organizations, including conference attendance.
- Travel to meetings, conferences, and new client presentations. Approximately 25% travel required.
- Work with executive management to develop Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Develop industry briefings to prepare for client/prospective client contact – network with executive team to advance business strategies geared towards current and potential accounts.
- Communicate with leadership: submitting activity and results reports, work plans, and monthly/annual account analyses.
- Analyze competitive trends by monitoring marketplace information such as new product designs & rollouts, pricing, and new market entries.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 10+ years of industry experience with proven success.
- Experience in financial services or insurance industries a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce or other sales management tools.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed goals/targets.
- Superior client relationship management skills.
- Strong product knowledge and presentation skills.
How to apply
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits program and exceptional opportunities for growth and development. If this opportunity sounds like a great fit for your skills and career goals, contact Ken Jordan at email@example.com for a confidential conversation.