Director of Strategic Partnerships
Develop the strategy for implementation of distribution programs with channel partners to increase customer acquisition and make BD partnerships more than 50% of new customer acquisition at Verifly:
- Own the strategy and vision for the optimal integration of Verifly’s insurance product into partners’ existing user experience.
- Identify, evaluate, and source distribution partners (including marketplaces, platforms, labor aggregators, and retailers) to market Verifly to their new & existing user base.
- Work with Verifly Product and Engineering teams to design technical integrations with partners that minimize friction and convert more customers.
- Develop content and communications to effectively sell Verifly through partner marketing channels.
- Coordinate partner marketing efforts cross-functionally with product, marketing communications, internal/external agencies and legal counsel.
- Demonstrated experience developing partner programs with a focus on new customer acquisition, preferably in financial services.
- Problem-solving ability with focus on launching pilots quickly with the goal of learning & iterating toward scaled improvements.
- Ability to negotiate deal terms in the spirit of creating mutually beneficial solutions.
- Experience with cross-functional project management; demonstrated ability to influence key internal and external stakeholders.
- 8+ years experience in a partner facing marketing or strategy roles in financial services, consulting, or at relevant companies in partner management or business development.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
- Very competitive pay
- Generous stock options
- Hardware of your choice
- Comprehensive health, vision, and dental coverage
- 20 days paid vacation plus company-wide holidays
- LES office – Bowery / Broome (and a pair of house dogs!)
- Bagel Mondays & team outings
How to apply
https://verifly-usa.workable.com/jobs/1042072 No recruiters.