Strategic Partnerships Manager
Develop and implement distribution programs with partners to increase customer acquisition and make BD partnerships more than 50% of new customer acquisition at Verifly:
- Identify and evaluate potential distribution partners for Verifly’s episodic insurance product.
- Devise mutually beneficial programs with distribution partners to drive mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Pursue relationships with marketplaces, platforms, labor aggregators, and retailers to market Verifly to their new & existing user base.
- Develop partner content and communications to integrate Verifly into distribution partner marketing channels.
- Work with Verifly Product and Engineering teams to pursue technical integrations with the purpose of removing friction and converting more high-intent customers.
- Coordinate efforts with cross-functional teams including sales, partnerships, product marketing, marketing communications, internal/external agencies and legal.
- Serve as a representative of Verifly at industry conferences and trade shows.
- Demonstrated experience developing marketing or partner programs with a focus on customer acquisition.
- Ability to negotiate deal terms in the spirit of addressing mutually beneficial goals.
- Ability to translate concepts and think creatively & collaboratively to develop innovative marketing programs.
- Problem-solving ability with focus on launching pilots quickly with the goal of learning & iterating toward scaled improvements.
- Experience with cross-functional, project management and demonstrated ability to influence key internal and external stakeholders.
- 6-8+ years of experience in a partner facing, marketing, or strategy role in financial services, consulting, or at a relevant company in partner management or business development departments.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
- Very competitive pay
- Generous stock options
- Hardware of your choice
- Comprehensive health, vision, and dental coverage
- 20 days paid vacation plus company-wide holidays
- Soho office (and a cute house dog!)
- Bagel Mondays & team outings
How to apply
https://verifly-usa.workable.com/jobs/1042072 No recruiters.