Safely.com Customer Happiness Associate
We are excited to start our search in adding the next member to our Customer Happiness Team here at Safely.com! As we continue to grow exponentially, more than 100% year-over-year, there will be plenty of opportunities to grow your career, having a direct impact on customer-facing projects and innovations.
So who are we? Safely.com provides insurance and guest screening services for short-term rentals. Specializing in the travel industry, we truly have the best clients, and pride ourselves in the personal relationships we have developed over the years. At only 6% churn, and 120% net revenue retention, our clients are truly happy. As we expand, our goal is to keep improving our client retention, and continue to create “Safely Super-fans” – clients so happy they go out of their way to promote us to their friends in the short-term rental industry.
As the Safely Customer Happiness Associate, you will have the opportunity to not only work with the best pool of clients from a wide variety of backgrounds but also be an integral part of exciting innovations in insurance technology. You will be helping entrepreneurs – both professional property managers and individual homeowners – protect their businesses and homes through the first insurance policy of its kind.
As their direct point of contact for general support, your focus will be on improving turnaround times for customer support tickets and onboarding individual homeowners. You will also work with both the Safely Technical Team to improve individual homeowner onboarding, and the Safely Marketing Team to create client nourishment campaigns and outreach programs.
We can’t wait to meet our next team member, who will be joining us as we expand our services across the globe!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Become the trusted Safely expert to new and prospective clients while nourishing existing client relationships
- Predict client needs via proactive email and phone call outreach
- Own the individual homeowner process from end to end, answering calls and onboarding new clients
- Become an expert in the Safely Client Portal
- Manage complex and ambiguous customer situations that require cross-department collaboration
- Document and improve client-facing processes, with a focus on the individual homeowner program
- Collaborate with the Safely Technical Team to improve automated processes
- Become an expert in both the short-term rental market and Safely’s individual homeowner program
- Improve turnaround times for general customer support
- Current Property & Casualty license, or willing to obtain within 4 months of employment
- At least 2 years of experience in a B2B Customer Success role
- Software skills: proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, and HubSpot or a similar CRM
- Tech savvy, with a passion for client success
- Strong business acumen and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Friendly, patient, and personable demeanor with excellent phone skills
- Self-sufficient with the ability to thrive working remotely
- Strong desire to grow a career in Customer Success
- Should possess interpersonal, management and decision-making skills
- Proficient HubSpot skills
- Experience working with remote teams and clients
- Property Management or Travel Industry experience a plus
- 3-5 years of experience in a client-facing role or equivalent education
- 1-3 years of B2B, retail, or hospitality sales experience
How to apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.