DataCubes is a data science focused company helping to lead a digital transformation of the commercial insurance market. We are looking for passionate team members to join us in revolutionizing how we underwrite commercial insurance risks by practically applying Big Data and Machine Learning.
We offer challenging assignments, advancement opportunities, full benefits packages, competitive salaries, and a great work environment.
We are seeking intellectually curious and passionate candidates to design and deliver a commercially sustainable DataCubes product portfolio (for the near and long-term).
Problem solving skills demonstrated:
- Proactively identify product opportunities in present markets or new markets and coordinate DataCubes’ response
- Make product roadmap recommendations based on functional understanding of Commercial P&C value chain
- Analyze inputs from marketing team, customers, competitive landscape to evolve the product roadmap
- Recommend the development of features/capabilities enhance / mature existing products
- Support sales team in execution of proof-of-concepts and commercial pilots to secure new accounts
- Prioritize and elaborate the production roadmap into actionable items for the Product Ops team
Technical skills demonstrated:
- 5 years of experience in financial services; prefer insurance
- 2+ years exposure to Commercial P&C or 2+ years as consultant to Commercial P&C carriers
- Prefer Pricing and Underwriting experience
- Prefer Middle Market Property, General Liability, WC
- Knowledge of pricing, marketing, insurance models/contracts, and financial analysis
- Project management experience
- Proficiency with the Microsoft suite of products, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
Communication / Interpersonal skills demonstrated:
- Engage DataCubes customers for feedback to ensure customer success and continuous improvement
- Identify and create internal / external facing collateral to enhance DataCubes market position e.g. white papers
- Influence, train others, present to customers (Verbal and written communications)
- Enjoys working in a highly feedback oriented team setting
- Motivated by the “always on” startup environment
- Undergraduate studies in mathematics, risk management, economics, business administration or related field.
How to apply
Click here to apply or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org