Multiple Product Managers, Personal Lines Insurance
Our Northern California client has exclusively engaged Galecki Search Associates to recruit for several Product Managers roles to sit in San Francisco. In this role, you will manage the insurance product life cycle from design, pricing, implementation to maintenance for several states at this personal lines digital insurer.
This role is ideal for a strong communicator who can collaborate cross functionally, has a strong analytical mindset and can influence executive level stakeholders. You are excited about the opportunity to take on complex problems by leveraging your insurance knowledge and team to discover solutions that will be highly visible.
- You will use strong project and time management skills, acting with accountability, ownership and accuracy to ensure the states you manage experience growth and are profitable
- You will approach the product life cycle with a strategic mindset that will allow you to develop successful plans that attract, delight, and retain new business / customers
- You know how to work with other departments in order to enhance the effectiveness of the state product programs, keeping within the boundaries of state compliance
- You keep the big picture in mind while working with the actuarial team, using complex data and/or reports, to support state management decisions in the areas of pricing, segmentation, underwriting standards, growth, and claims handling
- You will act as a trusted advisor to state insurance regulatory agencies and industry organizations, responding to and assisting in rate filings, data calls, surveys and market conduct examinations
- You stay current on the insurance landscape, being mindful of competitors, changes in the industry and potential new opportunities for your state’s product offerings and pricing positions
- Developing your people is important to you, and you take the time to provide feedback and coaching with intention to help them advance in their careers
Qualified candidates should have at least 7 years of experience in product management, actuarial pricing, risk management, consulting or corporate strategy development experience, as well as experience in project management and automobile programs. Candidates with 7+ years of experience will be considered for Senior Product Manager roles, and those with 5-6 years of experience will be considered for the Product Manager level.
About Galecki Search Associates:
Galecki Search Associates is a boutique search firm offering a customer-centric, bespoke recruitment experience to actuaries, product managers, data scientists, analytics professionals, and to those that hire them. Contact us at email@example.com or 844.425.3254 / 844.GALECKI.