Insurance companies spend billions on marketing to find new customers, and often those costs come back to consumers in the form of higher premiums. We’re changing that.
At Marble, we put our members at the center of the insurance process so they can effortlessly protect the things they care about, all while earning the value they deserve. We’re laser-focused on saving insurance customers money by building a rewards-based membership program.
For insurance companies, Marble is the most innovative marketing and engagement tactic since email. Using our proprietary software and structure, we partner with insurance carriers, brokers, and agents to engage their customers like never before.
It’s not often that you get to say this when talking about insurance, but with Marble, everybody truly does win.
Marble is backed by IA Capital, the longest tenured insurtech- and fintech-focused venture capital firm in the US with a 20 year track record of successful investments and exits.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch with a user research driven and detail-oriented approach. You will communicate technical roadblocks to internal and external business leaders and translate strategic urgency and requirements to our engineers. You will break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at startup speeds. Velocity is critical to our success and you will be integral in building the team and the infrastructure that delivers this velocity.
- 3-5 years experience as a Product Manager, preferably in a consumer facing fintech environment
- Experience in a fast growing organization building out processes and teams
- Experience working with complex problems involving multiple partners
- You have a track record of building and motivating high performing product teams to continuously innovate, collaborate, and improve
- Ability to unpack surface level requests to find out the real questions or problems underneath (i.e. user interview skills)
- You have successfully recruited high performing individual contributors and managers
- You’re committed to collaboration and able to work well with other business units to build, test, and measure solutions that increase organizational velocity
- You’ve excelled in fast-paced, ambiguous environments, particularly by organizing yourself and others with strong and flexible frameworks and processes
- Strong competency in requisite product/project management tools (including Jira and Confluence) and common communications tools (including Google Apps and Slack)
- Bonus: You have worked on products that include game mechanics, user engagement and behavioral feedback loops, or other rewards-based features
- Reporting to Marble’s CTO, you will own and lead the evolution of our product lines through researching and thinking deeply about the insurance industry, where it is today and where it is going, and designing our technology to continuously stay ahead of the curve
- Understand and communicate market demand and our members’ need, bringing both together to build a fluid cross-functional product development culture
- Partner with design and development teams to guide the technical feasibility and execution of product experiences throughout the product life cycle
- Bring about a culture of continuous optimization of workflow and processes across Marble; know when we should drive process standardization and when we can stay fast-and-loose
- Analyze findings, report on KPIs, and present recommendations to a broad group of stakeholders weekly to improve visibility around incremental funnel and product optimizations
- We are an early stage company and we ask that all candidates review this job description knowing that the only thing we are certain of is: things will change, including your responsibilities. Please only apply to this role if you are comfortable with this.
How to apply
Please submit your application via our Careers page here.