The Coverager family is growing and we’re looking for a news writer who can help us uncover the latest business trends and keep our readers informed on all things insurance and beyond.
As a news writer you will play an integral role in shaping the Coverager content from the daily newsletter to custom research reports. In the day-to-day you will curate news, write stories and research different topics on insurance and beyond.
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a self-starter who believes in the power of content and gets excited when their work generates engagement. Patience and an eye for detail are a must-have; speaking from experience.
What you’ll bring:
– A creative and data-driven approach to storytelling
– Ability to identify emerging trends through original data collection and reporting
– Ability to gather and interpret data from a variety of sources to later analyze and use it to identify unique stories
Get a feel for some of our content here:
How to apply
If you're interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following pieces of information:
- Your favorite insurance company and why?
- Your favorite non-related insurance brand and why?
- One of your favorite articles (insurance or not) and why?