Licensed (P&C) Customer Service Representative
Who are we?
VOOM Insurance is an innovative startup in the InsurTech industry.
We created the world’s first on-demand, usage-based insurance platform for Unique Mobility products.
The company’s first product, SkyWatch, leverages the power of machine learning to assess and mitigate risks and provide on-demand insurance for thousands of drone pilots.
We’ve recently launched the world’s first and only Pay Per Mile insurance solutions for Motorcycles, and have a rich pipeline of unique mobility products that are coming soon.
We are a diverse team of data scientists, marketing, product and insurance enthusiasts.
Headquartered in Tel Aviv with an office in NYC, our agency is operating in the USA and Canada, and is backed by leading VCs such as JAL Ventures, UP.Partners, Arbor Ventures, F2 Capital, Kaedan, and Verizon Ventures.
What are we looking for?
We are seeking a qualified professional to join our awesome team for the role of Licensed (P&C) Customer Service Representative.
If you are creative, love helping people and enjoy being part of a dynamic environment in an emerging industry, VOOM is the place for you. You will have an opportunity to expand your Property and Casualty Insurance License.
What you’ll do
- Provide a memorable customer experience by interacting with VOOM Insurance potential/existing clients
- Engage in proactive policy retention strategies
- Quote and prepare insurance proposals
- Maintain and improve an internal knowledge base and workflows
- Work closely with the R&D and Product teams to solve clients’ issues and share customers’ insights
- Have a sales proactive approach – Reach out to potential clients who showed interest by phone/email, close quotes, and bind.
- +3 years of experience in selling Property and Casualty insurance
- Motorcycle insurance experience is a plus!
- Availability for 4-5 shifts a week
- Great communication skills, loves working with people of all kinds
- Technology-oriented with analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Sales approach oriented
Scope – Full-time
Reporting to the Head of US Insurance.
NYC or Remote (Continental US). Ideally, you will want to work in our NYC office, however, for the right candidate we are open to working remotely/from home
How to apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com