Insurance Contact Center Director
Insurance Contact Center Director – AARDY Travel Insurance
AARDY is one of the leading InsureTech Companies in the USA. Our entire world is about helping our customers choose great travel insurance for their next trip.
We are amazing at this. Indeed, we have the highest TrustPilot score of any Travel Insurance company in the United States.
As we add to our team it is essential that we maintain our incredibly high customer service skills.
Whilst the vast majority of our customers self-serve online, there will always be some who like to Chat, Call or Email.
We have a growing team of experienced Travel Insurance Agents, they will be your primary responsibility. We do not cold call, we do not solicit. Ours is a world of inbound requests from customers.
Our Insurance Agent Team are all Remote (and always have been).
Our Contact Center Director role is a remote role – you can live anywhere within the US.
We do not upsell, we do not stretch a customer’s wallet.
Indeed, we have no sales targets whatsoever.
Our responsibility is to serve the customer.
Our job is simple – we find the lowest priced policy that serves their needs.
You will need to be or become a Travel Insurance expert.
You will need to have a deep understanding of the coverage benefits in every plan we offer.
You will need to be a master communicator – ours is a complex insurance product, so it is essential that we are able to talk about it in a language that our customers can understand.
The Contact Center Director will play a key leadership role as responsible for creating and keeping AARDY’s client care culture at the centre of all we do operationally to deliver our service.
You will be a subject matter expert of all call-center business needs under remote management, its objectives, metrics and mindset, delivering service within the company’s quality standards, profitably.
Primary Responsibilities (subject to change)
- Manage and scale operations by leading the teams of existing agents, their future team leaders and all other AARDY teams, to deliver consistently service to AARDY’s quality standards, evidenced by, but not only, 5* Trustpilot reviews.
- Be data driven in the continuous optimization of each agent’s performance across all channels.
- Review, redesign, develop or alter the service tech stack to reduce either effort or cost in the delivery of our service.
- Create and curate a team culture of excellence in “client-first” care, demonstrating transparency, accountability and trust.
- Build strong relationships within a remote environment with internal and external business partners.
Accountable for compliance with industry standards as well as internal policies and procedures.
We are a modern company. Our staff are based worldwide.
We have a core team in Florida and California, but your location is your choice. You will need to be based in the United States for this role.
Many of us work from a home office location.
Others prefer regular office facilities.
The choice is yours.
Insurance License Requirements
You must be P&C qualified in your home state.
Ideally, you will also hold A,H & L, although this is not a pre-requisite.
A Travel Insurance background is an advantage, but is not a pre-requisite.
Who are you?
- Autonomous. You are able to thrive in a remote working environment.
- Customer centric. Your focus is client value led on all build and grow initiatives.
- Detailed. Excel at creating highly detailed processes and procedures and able to extract information from client data to ensure frictionless service delivery.
- Caring – relationship builder. You easily build relationships with all stakeholders, clients, agents, insurance partners and all Aardy teams.
- An executor. You have a demonstrable history of making your plans a reality, involving multiple stakeholders.
- Growth mindset. You are comfortable with a rapidly evolving work environment, with experience in taking initiative.
- Analytical. You are able to take often messy data to create actionable next steps.
Your likely history so far?
- Five years plus relevant experience in either the Insurtech or Travel space, leading the work and teams in a centre environment that went through accelerated growth.
- US Insurance industry knowledge across all states or relevant knowledge in the travel industry required.
- Demonstrated history in running and growing a remote call-center organization, whether in a start-up or a scale -up environment.
- Familiar with building, monitoring and developing omni-channel centers, with experience in choosing, integrating and developing service stack ecosystems, including CRMs, Telephony, Chat, Analytical and BI tools. Working fluency in SQL or Python a plus.
- Planning and forecasting workloads across skillsets in a remote environment as well as cost centre or P&L responsibility.
Monday – Friday, 9am – 6pm Eastern / Pacific schedule.
15 paid days of vacation per year.
How to apply
Email our COO on Luis@Aardy.com Include Covering Letter and Resume. Must have the right to live and work in the USA. Must have extensive Insurance Contact Center Leadership Experience. Must have P&C License