Inside Sales Director
Beam Dental was founded in 2012 by three engineers who saw the opportunity to make dental services more accessible using technology. The beam brush, which launched the company, was one of the earliest examples of the ‘Internet of Things’, where everyday objects can enable incredible new understanding and capability. Today, Beam Dental has parlayed its industry passion into the fastest growing provider of dental insurance in the US, with a mission to offer businesses best-in-class dental coverage and close the gap on the over 100 million Americans who don’t have dental insurance today.
Joining Beam Dental Means:
• Working for a complex and dynamic business, simultaneously operating across insurance, CPG manufacturing, IOT, and dental services
• Being challenged to improve every day by a diverse and diversely skilled team
• An active, intense, and fun work environment
• Being a decision maker and ‘owner’ of your subject matter
• Joining in our mission to forever change the way people access dental services
• Being a person of high character, high EQ, and amazing talent
Inside Sales Managers will manage a team of quota carrying Market Development Executives, create best practices for organization, broker outreach, and sales effectiveness. The role reports to the SVP of Sales.
What You Will Bring:
You are a top performing, quota-carrying sales person (hopefully in a B2B and commoditized industry) with some management experience. You are a strategic thinker, problem solver, and have a great deal of hustle. You are equally comfortable crafting new pitches as you are diagnosing sales performance through reporting.
What You Will Do:
- Hire, manage, coach a team of hunters as they open new markets for Beam
- Create activity and results quotas
- Articulate the sales strategy and report on results
- Take a data driven and common sense approach to decision making
- Coach on best practices and organizational discipline
- Use existing, and create new, reporting to help identify and resolve issues around sales performance, pricing issues, and market penetration
- Meet quarterly/annual sales goals.
What Skills Will Help You Be Successful:
- Previous experience in a sales management role, consistently meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Quota carrying sales experience and a history of top performance. B2B or channel sales is a plus.
- Impeccable communication, presentation, persuasion skills.
- Motivation to win and drive to achieve.
- Personable, compassionate, and enthusiastic
- Confident enough to test, fail, and try again.
Beam believes a diverse and inclusive environment is key to building a great company and a great product. We are committed to creating an environment that is welcoming for people of all backgrounds, and encourage everyone to apply. Beam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.