Head of sales at Insurtech startup Tensorflight
We are looking for a global head of sales in our new headquarters in New York.
Tensorflight uses geospatial imagery, building records, and sophisticated machine learning algorithms to help underwriters better assess risks and understand portfolio exposures. We are a high-potential startup backed by leading NY and Silicon Valley VC investors like ffvc or Hemi Ventures and highly respected insurance partners like Nephila and Hudson Structured. The team consists of ex-Googlers and the top AI talent in the world. Out of 15 full-time employees, we have 5 PhDs, including computer vision, physics, mathematics and building construction, 4 ex-Googlers and two ex-startup founders.
- Meeting with the existing Tensorflight clients in NY, including fortune 500 P&C insurance companies, brokers, re-insurers or Insurtech startups
- Building relationships with executives at our clients
- Attending and presenting at insurtech conferences
- Setting up a sales pipeline and best practices
- Helping build and grow the Tensorflight New York office
- Self-starter with a passion for sales and building relationships
- Based in the Greater New York City area
- Previous experience in enterprise sales required
- Previous experience insurance industry is a plus
Compensation includes a competitive base salary, sales commission, and equity.
How to apply
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org