Enterprise Account Executive
Buildfax has built a market standard insurance business that is trusted by the biggest insurance and financial companies in the world, we deliver deep insights for consumers and businesses from our massive database of 23 billion pieces of property permit data to help you make smart decisions. Our intelligence, delivered through the BuildFax Investor™ and BuildFax Analyst™ products, act as the source of truth on residential and commercial construction in the United States. Arming you to make better investment decisions.
We are seeking an Enterprise Account Executive who is a proven top performer as an individual contributor and a skilled closer. Experience selling into the insurance space and/or a background in insurance would be a strong fit for this role. We are a high-growth company looking for someone who wants to be part of scaling that growth. You must be comfortable selling conceptually, communicating across teams and departments internally and able to keep up with the fast pace of an expanding and evolving solution set. This person has experience with commission-based sales and is not satisfied with their base salary alone. With uncapped commissions this position has the expectation of high earnings. Today this is a full cycle sales position where you will prospect, nurture and close. This is an excellent opportunity for a sales professional with a background in data or research sales. We are a fun, energetic company with a tremendous work environment and exceptional growth in our future. We hire individuals who want to make a big impact where they work and drive the business forward.
This position is your dream job if:
- You are in the top 5% of sales
- You are self-directed and are famous for “rolling up your sleeves” to
- You work to the fullest of your potentials in an entrepreneurial
- You are a champion in closing sales and do not need “hand-holding”.
- You can do back of the envelope math with executives and investors and enjoy a good investment
- You know what it takes to exceed your sales target and are excellent in managing your day to day activities to achieve that.
- You have a firm understanding of your personal sales metrics, have a robust strategy and proven tactics to help you meet and exceed those
- You thrive in a fast paced and goal focused sales
- You are hungry for additional earning opportunities from commissions and are driven to bring home more than a base salary pay
The A-Player Enterprise Account Executive is the following:
- Dynamic Thinker: The Sales Executive can evaluate each customer’s business priorities and then craft, articulate and sell solutions that support those
- Closer: The Sales Executive has the ability to identify different buying and selling processes and build plans based on that information to ensure predictable
- Flexible/Sees Options: He/She can think on their feet and respond to undercurrents detected during the sales process.
- Empathy/Likable: The candidate has a great personality. He/She can instantly create value and rapport with prospects, team members, partners,
- Can Communicate Fearlessly in the C-Suite: He/She can tell “the story” to executives: the business case, the ROI and understanding the magnitude of effort necessary for the customer to buy. This is a sophisticated audience. Professional poise and confidence is a must, as is excellent verbal and written
- Sees Account Development as a 3-D Effort: The Sales Executive knows that the path to success in large enterprise sale requires understanding industry trends and company goals. They’re able to harness these in order to sniff out multiple opportunities. The candidate works the account in multiple
- Attention to Detail: He/She realizes that every communication has to be A+ work. This includes planning meeting agendas, writing proposals, and summarizing next steps. All correspondence and interaction needs to be
- Learns Quickly: The Sales Executive is savvy and can quickly pick up on major concepts. They must become an industry expert in a very short
The A-Player Enterprise Account Executive does the following:
- Exceeds Quota/Ensures Predictable Revenue: The Sales Executive develops and drives business opportunities in current and new business accounts to surpass the revenue target (monthly, quarterly, and annually). The annual expectation for this position is a minimum of $1 Million in booked new
- Creates Account Strategies: The Sales Executive knows how to use provided tools to build and execute an account plan.
- Product Mastery: He/She knows BuildFax solutions inside and out. There are no cookie cutter deals; mastery of product nuances allows the Sales Executive to pitch the right product combinations to closing
- Time Management/Priority Setting: The candidate takes personal responsibility to identify and stay on the path to success (planning, forecasting, critical measures, reconnoitering, etc.). Optimize use of time to focus on and close high-revenue
- Vigilantly Communicates: He/She communicates account status, next steps, and concerns effectively and efficiently.
- Utilizes Team Members: The successful Sales Executive knows when to utilize fellow team members to help with moving a deal
- Timely Updates of Sales Status: The candidate uses the CRM (Salesforce) in an accurate and timely manner. Accurate pipeline forecasting is
Experience we are seeking:
- BS or BA required
- 5+ years of quota carrying experience required
- Domestic travel is required between 25% to 50%
- Experience closing $100K+ deals and hitting/ exceeding quota of 1M+
- On-target earnings of 225K-300K+
- Our sales cycles can be anywhere from 30-180 days. You must be able to move deals through our sales cycle as quickly as possible while maintaining our value
- Formal sales training a plus
How to apply
Apply via the job posting on our careers page https://www.buildfax.com/careers/