Enterprise Account Executive
You are a relationship builder and are passionate about building connections with the executive level members of an organization. You have a proven track record, enjoy the challenges of technology and want to make a difference in the Insurance Industry.
What will you be doing?
- Meeting and exceeding quarterly revenue targets while building a healthy pipeline for the future.
- Driving the full sales cycle from first contact and qualification through contract negotiation and close for insurance carriers in the US.
- Creating targeted presentations including via web-based product demonstrations to address your prospects needs and clearly identify the ROI from Ask Sage.
- Creating customer proposals outlining the desired rollout out plan considering the customers lines of business and organizational structure and consistently closing the deals in your pipeline.
- Maintaining updated sales records and prospect status in our CRM with an eye toward a balanced pipeline.
- Collaborating across both sales and product teams to ensure prospects get timely, conducive information that increases their product knowledge & interest.
- Maintaining updated sales records and prospect status in our CRM with an eye toward a balanced pipeline and visibility into revenue achievement and projected results.
- Active participation in sales team meetings to provide updates on account status, learnings, gaps, etc.
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years experience selling software or technology solutions, services, or applications consistently meeting or exceeding your targets while increasing your level of responsibility.
- SaaS experience, ideally to large enterprise customers.
- Proven experience building a pipeline, qualifying, and identifying deals that fit the ideal customer profile and that you can close.
- Strong communication, objection handling and negotiation handling skills.
- Advanced knowledge of technology.
- Deep carrier relationships
What do we offer?
- Currently 100% enabled for remote work (We’ll re-evaluate office space in the fall of 2021)
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Three weeks vacation for all + time off over the December holidays
- Flexible schedules
- Choice of Apple or PC laptop and external monitor
- Weekly all-hands meetings, online games, and time to socialize with your co-workers
- Recognition and celebration of wins across the company
- A diverse group of talented people who are fun to work with
ProNavigator is a venture-backed insurance technology company on an exciting growth path. We build software, powered by machine learning and natural language processing, that help insurance companies boost their operational efficiency, improve team satisfaction, and win more clients.
We’re tackling and solving unique challenges in the AI field by adapting the technology to the intricacies of insurance. Every day is an exciting new opportunity to collaborate with colleagues in pushing the tech forward and supporting clients to do their best work. The results are rewarding: “This is amazing,” is something we often hear our clients say.
Our approach to working together is simple: no jerks and no egos allowed.
What is OK? Trying new things. Sharing your opinion. Moving fast. Thinking creatively. Having fun. It sounds like a cliche, but the growth of our people drives the growth of our product. We’re here to change insurance—and to grow careers—together.
We value our diverse and inclusive workforce. Are you good at what you do? Are you collaborative, helpful, and motivated to succeed? These are the kinds of things that matter to us.
If you’re excited about this role, but don’t meet 100% of the qualifications we’ve listed, we encourage you to still apply. If you need accommodations during the hiring process, please let us know.
How to apply
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We promise to reply to everyone.