Director of Sales and Service
SUMMARY: Noblr is a new kind of behavior-based car insurance that rewards better driving with lower rates in order to drive a better world. Noblr leverages telematics data and actuarial insight to give drivers real-time rates based on their actual driving. As the leader of our Sales and Service teams, you will play a critical role in bringing this new offering to market. Your talent for developing and executing organizational strategies for sales, service, and employee loyalty will fuel continuous improvement, drive sales, delight customers and help the company succeed. Your performance will be grounded in accuracy and efficiency. You will achieve your goals in this role through listening, helping, building trust and solving problems.
- Develop organizational strategies and tactics to drive success in Sales and Service groups
- Develop early training materials and key metrics
- Lead employees day to day to develop and inspire
- Gather, prioritize and provide real-time feedback to internal teams such as Engineering, Product and Design. Be a spokesperson internally for the customer, promoting continuous improvement and innovation.
- Develop and maintain expertise on the product, including industry knowledge and licensing, features and usage of Noblr offering and functional/operational user experience.
- Deliver on Noblr brand promise. Ensure employees engage with customers and prospects in a manner that builds trust and aligns with the company’s vision and values.
- Build the foundation of the Noblr sales and service organization, select and implement tools, develop processes, playbooks and other infrastructure.
- Scale the team as the organization grows, recruit and onboard new members, train them on Noblr product, coach them on delivery of brand promise.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years sales and/or service leadership experience; preferably in insurance, financial services or similar
- Property & Casualty insurance license preferred, but licensing assistance will be provided for the right candidate
- Excellent interpersonal skills, builds trust with employees, colleagues and other stakeholders
- Exceeds at communicating and explaining concepts to others that are new or unfamiliar
- Empathetic with a passion to develop others, solve problems, succeed and grow with the business
- Considers customer service the highest priority and is proactive about ways to delight customers
- Ability to perform effectively across a range of levels from hands-on daily tasks to broader strategy and thinking about the bigger picture
- Based in Austin, TX, this is a full-time salaried position (not commission-based) with competitive pay and benefits.
- Must be able to pass company and state background checks
- Flexible time off
- Health benefits
- Reports directly to the Chief Customer Officer
How to apply
To learn more and apply simply visit our careers board.