Digital Marketing Specialist (Full-Time, Remote)
Pendella is a fast-growing startup technology company bringing decades of industry expertise, innovation, and intelligent business design to fulfill one purpose: to make the financial protection of individual life and disability insurance available to all people, regardless of age, health, or income level.
We’re in need of a tech-savvy Digital Marketing Specialist to increase awareness of our end-to-end digital platform and sales fulfillment services across verticals and maximize individual life and disability insurance sales. You’ll report to a marketing executive with more than 20 years of marketing and software development experience and more than ten years’ experience in insurance technology.
This is a full-time position, offering a competitive salary with benefits.
We’ll rely on you to:
- Collaborate with a variety of business partners to develop and implement multimedia campaign plans: determine audience, budget, channels, messaging, scheduling, testing, and optimization
- Configure and manage digital and retargeted marketing campaigns across channels including paid search, online display, email, SMS, and social media
- Provide digital campaign performance insight to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop digital sales kits (landing pages, promotional videos, product guides, educational/promotional material) for business partners to use to promote the value of individual life and disability insurance to small business owners and their employees
- Support enterprise sales providing lead engagement insight in Salesforce
- Develop content/communications to support marketing and enterprise sales (presentations, email campaigns, and landing pages)
- Degree in marketing or related field or equivalent experience
- 5-10 years marketing experience in the Insurance or InsurTech space
- Proficiency with a project management tool such as Asana (preferred)
- Experience with the CRM Salesforce service
- Proficient in Google Workspace (formerly G Suite) for business, including but not limited to docs,
- sheets, and slides
- Knowledge of life and disability insurance is a plus
- Comply with strict confidentiality and HIPAA guidelines
- Ability to successfully work from home, with a dedicated and secure workspace
We’re on a mission to take the bias out of life insurance innovation.
Pendella’s full-stack, enterprise SaaS solution is powered by artificial intelligence and big data to automate underwriting and deliver a simple, intuitive, and delightful experience to thousands of people through partnerships with top-rated insurance carriers and distributors. White-label customization enables a seamless end-to-end insurance experience for the consumer.
We are a team of altruistic innovators, collaborators, and licensed insurance professionals. We are passionate, determined, action-oriented, reliable, and driven by the urgency of leveraging our technology and partnerships to bring the financial protection of individual life and disability insurance to everyone.
You believe in the value of life and disability insurance. You love working with a startup tech company and the creative, positive energy, and opportunity for growth it brings to your career. You are passionate, determined, action-oriented, and reliable – just like us. You love to collaborate digitally. You are self-motivated and driven. You know how to prioritize to reach company goals and reprioritize as new requests come in. You have strong communication skills, both oral and written, at the technical and managerial level. You are a team builder and a strong collaborator.
You thrive in not only getting the job done but doing it right. If this sounds like you, you’re going to love being part of our team.
How to apply
Please send your resume to Becky Hale @ firstname.lastname@example.org.