Customer Experience Champion
An extraordinary opportunity to work in an early-stage, well-funded InsurTech startup run by seasoned founders, backed by A-list investors, chasing a $250B global market.
Verifly delivers on-demand insurance by the job to cover the 57 million people who work independently — such as photographers, handymen, DJs, and others — via our app. As more people freelance, many clients require them to be insured. These workers need easy, mobile access to quick, inexpensive, short-term insurance so they never lose a potential job or have to call an insurance broker. Verifly delivers this in seconds for as little as $5 for one hour and one million dollars of business insurance.
Verifly is looking for a Customer Experience Champion to take our digital and over-the-phone customer experience to the next level on a Full-Time basis. You must be a licensed insurance producer in at least one state (we will pay to upgrade your licenses nationwide).
Our experience team plays an irreplaceable role in our success as a company. The perfect candidate aspires to be a fantastic advocate for our customer, delivering superior service and helping design the best policies and infrastructure in the world.
A strong technical and product mindset is required. You’ll not only be working with customers, but you’ll be recognizing patterns, gaps, and opportunities to improve and streamline our processes using technology. You’ll work directly with our insurance, product, engineering, and ops team to constantly refine and automate customer interactions.
A strong work ethic, communication skills, high levels of empathy, and selling skills are paramount to this position. Since we’re the fastest-growing business insurance app ever launched, your job will be fast-paced and constantly evolving. We want someone who is ready to take on a variety of responsibilities while simultaneously executing at a high level of tough service issues.
- Will serve as the front line, on-call resource for all customers via all digital channels.
- Will have at least a bachelor’s degree from a top university.
- Will make outbound calls to customers as required to help them with technical and service issues.
- Will regularly suggest product, service, and support system enhancements which elevate the customer experience and streamline our automated, self-service process.
- Will be agile enough to quickly and thoroughly solve problems for customers any time policies, transactions, and the overall experience doesn’t go 100% as planned.
- Are ready to learn our product and services inside and out.
- Will work with our leadership team to develop initiatives that improve the customer and support experience.
- Are excited to provide thoughtful, strategic insight regarding customer needs to our product, marketing, and technology teams.
- Love helping very small businesses make more money and achieve their dreams.
How to apply
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your full CV, LinkedIn url and cover letter.