At Reserv we are tackling the long-standing problems in claims and focused on automating highly manual tasks so you – the adjuster – can focus on people and work that matters.
Reserv is setting the new standard for TPAs, technology providers, and adjusters alike. We are seeking adjusters who will be partners in building a leading TPA and who are excited by the prospect of tackling the hardest problems in claims. Where others flee or settle, we charge head on.
We are seeking adjusters to start anytime throughout next year.
About Reserv and the team
Reserv is a seed-stage insurtech incubating cutting-edge AI and automation technology. We are focused on bringing efficiency and simplicity to insurance claims by redefining claims adjusting. Founded by insurtech veterans with deep experience in SaaS and digital claims – and venture-backed by Bain Capital and Altai Ventures – Reserv began operations in May 2022 and has rapidly expanded.
There is a better way to manage claims and we are building it.
About the role
We are looking for adjusters with expertise across all lines of property and casualty claims – Transportation, Professional, General Liability, Cyber, Management Liability and Property. We welcome candidates who want to own the entire claims lifecycle or those who prefer to dedicate their claims expertise to a particular part of the process such as coverage, investigation, or negotiations.
Reserv adjusters are not your normal adjusters. We seek highly motivated and growth-oriented individuals excited by the prospect of building a tech-driven claims organization. In this role your responsibilities will be wide ranging:
- You will be a thought leader, identifying and raising issues throughout the claims process and proactively proposing solutions
- You will be an expert claims adjuster, handling claims with efficiency to drive great outcomes while maintaining exceptional service and professionalism for our clients
- You will be a culture builder, serving as a steward for our organization and continuously supporting your teammates in pursuit of a common goal
What you will do
- Handle claims efficiently and productively using your expertise in P&C claims
- Think outside-the-box at how technology can reduce busy work & administrative tasks, bring common sense automation to repetitive areas of the job, and help you (and the broader industry) focus solely on analysis
- Collaborate closely with our product and engineering teams to give feedback
- Influence the culture, values, and processes of a growing claims adjustment team
- Communicative and understand the importance of human interaction and building rapport quickly
- Curious and motivated by problem solving and questioning the status quo
- Compassionate and display true empathy and patience
- Enjoy conflict and are willing to have ‘difficult’ conversations in a professional manner, early on in the claims process
- Use common-sense in balancing the legalities with the practical for resolving claims
- Display good attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to gather and analyze information, then determine and implement the appropriate course of action.
- Licensed in one or more jurisdictions in the United States
- Strong familiarity with industry best practices but an equally strong comfort in thinking critically about easier, even better ways of working
- Generous health-insurance package with nationwide coverage, vision, & dental
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching
- Unlimited vacation time with minimum time-off – we want our employees, fresh, healthy, happy, and energized!
- Generous family leave policy
- Work from anywhere to facilitate your work life balance paired with frequent, regular corporate retreats to build team cohesion, reinforce culture, and have fun
- Your choice of Windows or Apple laptop, large second monitor, and other quality-of-life equipment you may want. Technology is something that should make your life easier, not harder!