Global Insurance Accelerator announces 2017 Cohort
Meet the new class of GIA.
- Find Bob (Toronto, Ontario): A growth, transition and succession planning tool for financial advisors and insurance agents, utilizing machine learning and elements of gamification for asset protection.
- InsuranceMenu (Boston, Mass.): A dynamic, data-driven platform geared toward local insurance agents, creating process efficiencies while bringing insurers closer to the customer.
- MotionsCloud (Munich, Germany): Mobile and artificial intelligence (AI) solutions for insurers which streamline and automate claims processes to provide a better customer experience and settle claims faster.
- RE-Sure (Detroit, Mich.): A blockchain-enabled, app-driven, smart insurance product designed for the on-demand economy.
- Sentrys (Belgrade, Serbia): A data-protection platform providing data security for consumers, vehicle manufacturers and insurance companies.
- ViewSpection (Tucson, Ariz.): A platform providing a transparent, collaborative method for agents and policyholders, as well as underwriting, claims and loss control departments, to share information and maximize service while preventing fraud.
- Find Bob where advisors go to when they want to hand off their book of business
- InsuranceMenu where insurers go to when they seek digital distribution of employee benefits
- MotionsCloud where insurers go to when they want to automate their claims process
- RE-Sure where you hold off visiting because they choose to remain in stealth mode
- Sentrys because you have to have a data player
- ViewSpection where underwriters go to when they look to better analyze property data
Get Coverager to your inboxA really good email covering top news.